- Ceiling lighting, (such as pendants, chandeliers, track lights, and down lights)
- Wall lights and table lights
- Subtle indoor lighting, including cupboard lights and strip lights
- Bunker lights, up down lights, and sensor lights attached to an outside wall (lighting for outside walls)
- Indoor and outdoor display lights, floodlights, and spotlights
- Stand-alone garden lights, bollards, and deck lights
- Stainless steel light fixtures, for beach-side properties
No matter the lighting solution, we’ve got you covered. Liquid Lighting Design’s interior lights can be used in every room of your house, from the bedroom to the kitchen, as well as everything else in-between. We work closely with local architects, builders, and homeowners to integrate high quality lighting designs into any home.
Whether brightening up the driveway, highlighting an ornamental tree, or just having an outdoor setting that you can enjoy, we’ve got a versatile range of interior and exterior lighting solutions. To discover more about the amazing variety of home lighting solutions at Liquid Lighting Design, get in touch via 0450 929 0780 or submit a contact form.
Garden and Outdoor Lighting
Creating your outdoor entertainment area with the right lighting. Look at highlighting an entrance to your secret your garden, BBQ area, or just the eating area with light.
Consider lights for the beautiful plants, or the lighting those magnificent trees. What about the deck lights or in-ground lights to guide for guests and friend to your garden retreat.
Or just light up an area for entertainment. Subtle light, or focus light for that very important area the BBQ or cooking, and focus light to see your garden light up
Lights you may need are
LED Strip or Tape lights
Feature light for your screen or garden art
Designing lighting for outdoors can be exciting and rewarding